Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
As an instructor, you have the added feature of being able to view a participant's system as well as share control of the system with the participant.
To share control or view a participant's system:
- From Lab Overview, click a thumbnail. From the System drop-down, select View or Control.
2. The desktop of the associated system displays:
- In View mode you will not have any control of the system. From View mode you can choose to Take Control.
- In Control mode you are sharing control with the participant. Your keyboard and mouse inputs are sent to the participant's machine.
3. To release shared control of a participant's system, select Release Control from the System menu.