How to Delete a user:
- Use the search and filter functions to find the specific user, or a group of users that meet the search/filter criteria.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the username of the user you wish to delete and click the button.
- If the user does not have a training history, you will return to the Manage Users screen.
- If the user has a training history, you will not be able to delete them and an error message will be returned as follows: Unable to delete user: User has event history. Disable the user instead.Try disabling the user instead.
To disable a user:
- Select the Real Name link for the user you wish to disable.
- Select 'Yes' for Disabled.
- Click Save.