Any question pertaining to the release notes/updates please reach out to your Account Manager.
May 11th, 2017
- Language Localization - new feature in Beta - German access to the portal and labs
May 5th, 2017
- Access Codes - Access codes were present on ILT information when not enabled. They are now hidden if not enabled.
- Email Template - There will be a new user list substituion to hide instructor passwords in event summaries.
- Support Form - When/If you're not logged into an account you will no longer view the left sidebar (this will display only when users are logged in)
- Attributes - Attributes have had some fixes/improvements to their functionality.
- IE11 fix - IE11 should no longer be causing any issues when using Windows 7.
- Keyboard button - There was an issue where the Keyboard button took sometime to appear after the VM spunup. This has been fixed.
- Many various tweaks and improvements including bugfixes
- UI Refresh
- We’re happy to announce that we’ve successfully implemented our new UI with absolute ease! We’ve put a lot of hard work into the new UI and are finally happy to release it.
- You can now select which default "Assistant" accounts you'd like present on your labs. This will need to be changed through the Manage Organizations section. We currently have it defaulted to supportteam.
- Click on User Management -> Manage Organizations
- Within the Features section you'll see Support Users- This is where you can enter the assistant account that you'd like.